Saturday 16 November 2013

Am I really?

Just out of curiosity I did a couple of quizzes today!  Really didn't have the time, but I had noticed that many people on Ravelry have pictures in their profile saying which flower they are, or what yarn they are....

Obviously there are a lot of people out there with nothing better to do than think up questions - although I am not sure what discussing your latest pair of Jimmy Choos, or Christian Slater films has to do with knitting yarn, but that was two of the questions - well I must have answered something wrong because I am supposed to be:

'Shetland Wool, because I am a traditional sort who can sometimes be a little on the harsh side. Though you look delicate you are tough as nails and prone to intricacies. Despite your acerbic ways you are widely respected and even revered.'

Well I quite  like the idea of being widely respected and even revered, but there is no way that I look delicate!!!! One of problems with these quizzes is that they are American so answering the questions where would like to live is rather difficult - I plumped for my own island, which isn't probably where I would like to live, unless it was inhabited with fellow spinners..............

But then how you see yourself isn't the way others see you!

The other quiz was to see what flower you are and I came out as a Violet - me a Shrinking Violet - I can't see that myself and when I told Mr S he hooted with laughter.

Personally I see myself as a something very luxurious - cashmere/silk and for a flower something spiky - red hot poker perhaps?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails