Sunday 12 May 2013

Will power - what's that?

Well I gave in and ordered a Bliss - I have absolutely no will-power and Mr S was making encouraging noises in the background - so I did the deed.  I was going to wait until they set up a better payment system, but I was sent a link to TransferWise for a free transaction so all fight just drained away................... by the end of this week this should be joining my ever growing collection of spinning wheels......



Mr S is keen to see how it is made and I am keen to see how it spins!  It seems to be about the same size as a Schacht Ladybug but with a single treadle.  Also it seems very sturdy and has a wipe down surface, so seems ideal for demos on wet grass etc.............





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails