Thursday 1 March 2012

Gone Live......

After a rather fraught week I have finally gone live with my new shop at http://www.thesassyspinner.co.uk/shop/.

I decided to start with a few select items, but I will be having regular updates and adding new lines weekly. On the drawing board I have a simple needle roll for dpns (double pointed needles)and circular needles and a bag in a bag which I hope to have completed in the next month.

Currently I some beautiful sparke yarn which would be perfect for small shawls dyed up in repeatable colours and some one offs in self-striping sock yarns in superwash wool.

My needle tip clutch made under the Bags4Ewe banner is also there, but as these are rather a personal item I prefer to make these to specific requirements. The generic version is available, and I have made two with the optional numbers (US sizes only, as I can't get the 'UK' millimetres to fit the space).




















I am particularly please with my Lizzie Bag which I think makes a perfect project bag for sock size knitting - and this one with knitting sheep is a favourite of mine! Due soon one with knitting cats!!!



















A larger version the Betty Bag will added in the next week or so.

And Mr S is making buttons, nostepinnes, yarn bowls and spindles, can't have him slacking now can I?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails