Tuesday 28 December 2010

Survived

I have survived the snow and the 'big day' but the four days of 'Bank Holiday' are driving me slowly up the wall - spinning has been my salvation in the shape of 800 yards of laceweight yarn in the gorgeous colourway Victorian Velvet from Mandacrafts.















Now I have to choose the pattern - choices, choices there are so many lovely shawl patterns to choose from - I really can't make up my mind! But I think that it is going to be the Calais Shawl so all I have to do now is wait for the yarn to dry! Meanwhile I have been playing origami with fabric - great fun!
















And this is oddly named Lincoln's Platform

1 comment:

  1. I love the Victorian Velvet colourway. I have just spun 400g in an aran weight, probably shall make up a pattern of a bodywarmer to knit it in, or perhaps weave.

    I am very inspired by your quilting - lovely big bold colours..
    Best wishes to you and hubbie for a stonkingly brilliant 2011.
    Shani

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails