Tuesday 20 July 2010

Free Spinning

Really enjoying myself this week on the Tour de Fleece challenge - playing around with some combinations using some of the samples from the last Fibreholics parcel. As they are only 20grams there is a limited use for the yarn - although I am intending to make a quilt (time permitting). Sunday I spun up and plied a sample of Blue Faced Leicester and Silk in pink and chocolate with a similar amount of brown that I had dyed resulting in a satisfying 225 yards of 2ply yarn in colourway Chocolate Ripple.















After this success I did the same with some Falkland in reds and pinks and plied it with white - Blueberry Ripple















And then just to continue the icecream theme I spun up some carded white Falkland and pink silk and got Strawberry Ice



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails