Thursday 22 April 2010

Hey! Big Spender

I thought I would share Mr S's gift! He really is a great sloppy romantic and picked the following when we were leaving the hospital on Tuesday....





The daisy, not the egg cup!














This is one of his endearing features, I have lost count of the daisys I have been given over the years. Never huge bunches of flowers, indeed if he came home with a bouquet I would be really worried, that's not his style. But then I got to thinking that it is the small things that really count - silly things really, but from the heart and meant and that's what loves about.

Staying together when the going gets tough, through sickness (my accident - his heart) and in health (the days when we were fit and cycled the Wiltshire Cycleway one May Day weekend, in poverty - when he was sacked for being ill, in richness - now when we have finally retired and the pensions are being paid (worth the wait) and all the days in between.

All this in one little brave daisy

2 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails