Thursday 14 January 2010

First Pic From New Camera

My new camera came yesterday afternoon!! Its sooooo small, real dinky and very stylish. Had to wait for the battery to charge but here is the first picture taken with my new camera.....the first skein of Zante.




This was suppose to echo the colours of olives (black red and olive green)that I watched being harvested when on honeymoon in Zante many years ago. But there are no green olives present in the yarn(wonder if that is because I don't really like green olives!!)

On the downside, I now have to purchase a new AC Adapter and a special connector so that I can run the camera from the mains (absolutely necessary when copy large numbers of documents) - at the Dorset Record Office I photographed nearly 2500 pages from a silk throwster's account books in one day, couldn't have done that on batteries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails